Monday-Friday with some schedule flexibility plus weekends as needed
Possibility for full time
Graphic application and/or floral design skills are a plus!
Reports to Studio Manager
Responsible for keeping the studio organized and in working order.
Assists with production as needed
Supports onsite as needed by production team
- Assist in production process/span>
- Pack, label, clean and prepare hard goods
- Packing carts/boxes for floral travel
- Set up Toolbox
- Packing the Van
Onsite at Event
- Help with Unloading/Unpacking
- Setup Chuppah, Backdrop Drape, Aisle Runner, Stage cover
- Set up Tabletops
- Set up storage or design area
- Organize Strike Materials
- Count and unpack used hardgoods and clean
- Throw out any floral
- Return items to inventory, notify Studio Manager of broken or missing items
Freelance position. Availability week days in the studio and weekend on site locations-TBD based on Event Need
- Floral processing: processing/ grooming all floral
- Sound knowledge of different flower types, arrangement styles, and flower conditioning.
- Design ability for Personals floral – hand wiring bouquets/ boutonnieres and corsages
- OR Design ability for -Lifted Large Centerpieces- must have one or the other (personals or Lifted Large Floral Design)
- Packing finished floral arrangements.
- Maintain Clean workspace, clean work area at end of each day
- Onsite Floral Design and Set up
- Proven floral design experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
- Able to follow instructions as a team player
- Manual Dexterity
- Ability to lift min 50lbs